Plum also offers your employees:
- Spouse accounts – Members can create a spouse account into which they and their spouse can make contributions. They can also transfer benefits from other superannuation funds into this account.
- Plum Personal Plan – If a member leaves their employer they can continue their investment strategy with Plum by transferring their superannuation assets into the Plum Personal Plan.
Personal Plan members have a choice of investments and access to services similar to those available to members of Plum's employer-sponsored superannuation plans.
- Insurance – Eligible members can choose from three types of insurance through Plum:
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD); or
- Salary continuance benefit.
- Access to financial planning – Plum members can consult financial advisers through Momentum Financial Advice. Momentum financial advisers can deal with members face-to-face or remotely throughout Australia.
To find out more, go to the Forms and Publications page and download the Momentum Financial Advice brochure.
Want to know more?
For more information about employer solutions, please contact a Plum Member Services Consultant: