Plum also offers your employees:
- Spouse accounts – Members can create a spouse account into which they and their spouse can make contributions. They can also transfer benefits from other superannuation funds into this account.
- Plum Personal Plan – If a member leaves their employer they can continue their investment strategy with Plum by transferring their superannuation assets into the Plum Personal Plan.
Personal Plan members have a choice of investments and access to services similar to those available to members of Plum's employer-sponsored superannuation plans.
- Insurance – Eligible members can choose from three types of insurance through Plum:
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD); or
- Salary continuance benefit.
- Access to financial planning – Plum members can consult financial advisers through Momentum Financial Advice. Momentum financial advisers can deal with members face-to-face or remotely throughout Australia.
To find out more, go to the Forms and Publications page and download the Momentum Financial Advice brochure.
Want to know more?
|For more information, call us on 1300 55 7586 between 8am and 7pm AEST (8pm daylight savings time), Monday to Friday (if calling from outside of Australia call +61 3 9222 4800).