Eligible Spouse Plan
The Plum Eligible Spouse Plan is another of the many ways we can help members and their spouses take control of their financial future.
Share your superannuation benefits
Many of the benefits available to members of the Plum Superannuation fund can be extended to their partners with the Plum Eligible Spouse Plan.*
Benefits of the Plum Eligible Spouse Plan
- No entry fees.
- Access to a wide range of investment options.
- Access to insurance cover at group premium rates.
- Competitive fees** – Plum Superannuation Fund members' spouses pay a discounted plan management fee and wholesale investment fees.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week access to account information using the Plum website and automated telephone service.
- Access to financial advisers through Momentum Financial Advice.***
- Tools to help you understand your super with comprehensive educational programs and publications.
- Regular updates on superannuation topics with our Mail2Me email subscription service.
- Access to extensive Member Services.
- Consultants to answer questions on
1300 55 7586
8.00am to 7.00pm AEST (8.00pm daylight savings time).
- Note: binding death nominations are now available in the Eligible Spouse Plan.
To find out more, go to the Forms and Publications page and download the Product disclosure statement (PDS) for the ESP and the Financial Services Guides.
* Corporate superannuation plans differ. It is best to check company arrangements for eligibility to a spouse super plan.
** Other fees apply as outlined in the PDS.
*** The Trustee has entered into an agreement with GWM Adviser Services Limited (GWM Adviser Services) ABN 96 002 071 749 AFSL 230692 to provide advice and mortgage broking services. Plum, the Trustee and GWM Adviser Services are part of the National Australia Group of companies.